DuPont BulletProof Stone Sealer
BulletProof Sealer Stone Counter Top and Floor
New, advanced sealer formula bonds with stone for improved wear resistance against common oil-stains, water-stains, and acids. DuPont BulletProof protects natural stone from everyday use. The strongest sealer, by DuPont, covers a wide range of harmful spills indoors and outdoors.
All of our Granite Countertops come sealed with BulletProof Sealer and we recommend annual maintenance by resealing your natural stone countertops or backsplashes. Annual application of sealer should be supplemented with Revitalizer for everyday maintenance of your countertops and backsplashes.
- Features and Specifications
- Manufacturer: DuPont
- Advanced penetrating micro bond protection
- Maximum protection against most stains
- Makes every day cleaning easier
- Preserves natural look, repelling harmful contaminates
- Water-based low-solids coating
- Interior and exterior use
- Protects Stone Countertops and Backsplashes
- Available Sizes and Coverage: Quart 15-100 sq. ft.
Directions for DuPont BulletProof Sealer
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean and free of waxes and coatings. Sealer may be applied to damp surfaces one hour after standing water has been removed. Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F. Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
- Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Liberally apply an even coat using a paint pad, roller or brush. DO NOT APPLY PRODUCT WITH SPRAYER.
- Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 15–30 minutes. During this time, distribute sealer over entire area to ensure even penetration. Remove excess sealer by wiping entire surface thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
- A second coat may be needed for porous, absorbent surfaces and should be applied 30–40 minutes after initial application as directed in steps 2–3.
- 15–30 minutes after final application, wipe entire surface with clean dry towels to remove any excess sealer. To remove residue, reapply a thin coat of sealer, allow to dwell for 2–3 minutes, agitate with a white nylon pad and dry thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
- A full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours; foot traffic may begin in 6–8 hours. If foot traffic must resume sooner, cover the floor with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure has been achieved.
- Clean tools with water.